What is GHIN?
USGA GHIN (Golf Handicap and Information Network, pronounced “jin”) is a handicapping computational service provided by the USGA through authorized associations and clubs. A golfer must belong to a golf club to obtain a USGA Handicap Index after which they will get a GHIN Number.
5 Membership Types:
1) NYSGA GHIN – Can play in only New York Golf Assoc. State days or Championship events. www.nysga.org/ $49.00 per year
2) SGA Tour [NO GHIN] : – Can play in any of the 43 SGA Tour events and even 36 holes in a day if you have the will power! $79.00 per year
3) SGA Tour & NYSGA GHIN: Best of both worlds! $99.00 per year
4) SGA Tour & Match Play[NO GHIN] : Best of All worlds! $114.00 per year
5) SGA Tour, NYSGA GHIN & Match Play: Best of All worlds! $134.00 per year
All Green fees are paid at the course on Saturday By Player